Accurics plan on linux ami gives error when do a terraform plan - terraform scan

problem : Accurics plan , enter ---> invalid AWS Region , Accurics plan -config=us-east-1 , Error , waiting for Terraform plan to finish . EXIT1

Kindly help in this regard

-Vishaal

Hi Vishaal and Welcome!

I'm checking with our Accurics experts and will try to get you an answer shortly.

Hi Vishal,

Thank you for your interest in Accurics.

The -config parameter expects you to specify the config file that you download from your Accurics Environment.

Here's the usage example

Accurics plan -config= Config/file/Path

On a free license plan, the config file gets downloaded along with Accurics CLI. You may separately download it by launching Accurics console and visiting Dashboard--> --> Download CLI.

For more details on CLI, type 'Accurics Help' on the terminal window

Hope this helps.

Amar

Hi Amar

Thanks for mail .
this way also it gives EXIT1 .
then i added region in command line that also results in EXIT1 .

i wanted to pass region as terraform plan also looks for this variable but failing consistently , kindly help .
With Regards
Vishaal Kumar

Hi Vishaal,

As far as variables are concerned, you can pass them as you would have to terraform plan. E.g.

terraform plan -var 'foo=bar'

can be passed as

Accurics Plan -Config=your-config-file -var 'foo=bar'

Please let me know if it works.

Hi Amar

it went to other error like below .

I already have tried options in linux and windows 10 like below , result was EXIT1.

Linux AMI :

accurics plan -region=us-west-2

1. accurics plan -region='us-west-2' -o --------Error while waiting for the Terraform plan to complete: exit status 1
  2. accurics plan -region=us-west-2 -var-file=C:\Users\kumarvis\Downloads\terraform\Terraform\Terraform\modules\eks\config Error while waiting for the Terraform plan to complete: exit status 1
  3. accurics plan -region=us-west-2 -target=C:\Users\kumarvis\Downloads\terraform\Terraform\Terraform\modules\eks\config -- same above
  4. accurics plan -region=us-west-2 C:\Users\kumarvis\Downloads\terraform\Terraform\Terraform\modules\eks\config
  5. accurics plan -var1=/home/ec2-user/terraformnavi/Terraform/
  6. accurics plan -region=us-west-2 -var-file=/home/ec2-user/terraformnavi/Terraform/terraform.tfvars
  7. accurics plan -var-file=/home/ec2-user/terraformnavi/Terraform/terraform.tfvars
  8. accurics plan -var1=/home/ec2-user/terraformnavi/Terraform/terraform.tfvars

on root

1. ./accurics plan -region=us-west-2 -out

on windows

1. accurics.exe plan -region=us-west-2 -out=C:\Users\kumarvis\Downloads\

With Regards
Vishaal Kumar

Hi Vishaal,

Can you share a working "terraform plan" command line for your project?

Hi Vishal, the syntax for accurics plan is as below

accurics plan -config=<config file name> [optional variables that you would pass in terraform plan]

Where config file name is the file downloaded from environment created in accurics web console.

e.g. if you have terraform plan parameters as below
terraform plan -var="region=us-west-2"

accurics plan will be as below
accurics plan -config=<config file name> -var="region=us-west-2"